The SEP.DC-001 is a cyclonic pre-separator for the pharmaceutical industry able to safely collect active powders up to OEB4 & OEB5.
This filter-free pre-separator uses the cyclone to guarantee the separation of powders up to 98% efficiency. SEP.DC-001 is made of total AISI316 stainless steel, polished inside and out. This structure guarantees full safety for workers, in compliance with GMP guidelines.
Pharma powders are collected inside containment bags, avoiding any contact between the operator and the harmful powder.
This cyclonic pre-separator is available with the Wash In Place (WIP) option, for its thorough and safe cleaning.
Containment solution for Pharmaceutical active powders up to OEB4 & OEB5
- No contact between the vacuumed powder and the operator (total safety)
- Polished AISI316 stainless steel
- Capacity sensor for full container signaling
- Crimpable containment bag (with optional crimping tool, end caps and spare bags)
- Optional Wash in Place to clean the pre-separator and the hopper after use or between operations
Tech Data Sheet
|Max Water Lift||inH20 (mmH2O)||106.3 (2700)|
|Max airflow||CFM (m3/h)||588.6 (1000)|
|Suction Inlet||in (mm)||3''|
|Capacity||gal (lt)||7.9 (30)|
|Collection system||Disposable plastic bag with safe removal and replacement|
|Structure||Stainless steel AISI316|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||in (cm) WxLxH||28x28x94 (72x70x240)|
|Weight||lbs (kg)||143 (65)|